Last updated January 2016.
NOTE: PLEASE READ THESE DISCLOSURES CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE DISCLOSURES, DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER, SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER, OR ADVICE TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES, OPEN AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY ACCOUNT, ANNUITY CONTRACT OR APPLY FOR AN INSURANCE POLICY IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE FINANCIAL TRADE CENTER™ IS NOT LICENSED OR REGISTERED. ALL INVESTMENTS INVOLVE RISK AND THE PAST PERFORMANCE OF A SECURITY, OR FINANCIAL PRODUCT DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS OR RETURNS. THERE IS ALWAYS THE POTENTIAL OF LOSING MONEY WHEN YOU INVEST IN SECURITIES, OR OTHER FINANCIAL PRODUCTS. INVESTORS SHOULD CONSIDER THEIR INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES AND TOLERANCE FOR RISK CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.
For purposes of these Disclosures, the term "The Company (FTC) or the Site" includes Financial Trade Center™ and all of its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates including without limitation, Sovereign Wealth Management Group, Inc., Legacy Wealth Management Group, Inc., Sovereign Legacy, Inc. and Sovereign Legacy Securities, Inc. and all respective domain properties
BETA SITE DISCLOSURE
THE SITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT AND HAS ENTERED THE BETA PHASE OF TESTING BEFORE ITS OFFICIAL RELEASE. THE “BETA” LABELLING IMPLIES THAT WHILE THE CORE FEATURES OF THE SOFTWARE HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED, BUGS AND ISSUES MAY STILL REMAIN UNDISCOVERED UNTIL THIS PHASE OF TESTING IS COMPLETE. AS SUCH, THE SITE MAY EXPERIENCE THE FOLLOWING ISSUES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DURING USAGE:
- UNEXPECTED CRASHES;
- INCORRECT VALUES;
- UNEXPECTED VISUAL ARTIFACTS.
BY USING THE SITE AS BETA SOFTWARE YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ISSUES MAY BE ENCOUNTERED WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING THAT MAY AFFECT PERFORMANCE AND IMPACT YOUR BUSINESS. THE WEBSITE, ITS SOFTWARE AND ALL CONTENT FOUND ON IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FTC DOES NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SUITABILITY OR USABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SOFTWARE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT.
FTC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, SUFFERED BY ANY PARTY AS A RESULT OF THEIR USE OF THE SITE, ITS SOFTWARE OR CONTENT. ANY DOWNLOADING OR UPLOADING OF MATERIAL TO THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT THE USER’S OWN RISK AND THE USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems on the website, please let us know immediately so we can rectify these accordingly. Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated.
Fee-Based Investment Advisory offered through Sovereign Legacy, Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. For information pertaining to the registration status of Sovereign Legacy, Inc., please contact us or visit the Investment Advisor Public Disclosure web site at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. For additional information, including fees and services, see our disclosure statement as set forth on Form ADV Part 2. Please read the disclosure statement carefully before investing.
INSURANCE & ANNUITIES
Fixed Insurance and Annuity products are distributed through Sovereign Wealth Management Group, Inc.. For additional Insurance and Annuity product distribution and licensing information, please see our "Insurance & Annuities" licensing page located within the Disclosures section of our website. Annuity and Insurance guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the underlying insurer. Product availability, rates and features may not be available in all states and are subject to change without notice.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE
Pursuant to the rules of professional conduct set forth in Circular 230, as promulgated by the United States Department of the Treasury, nothing contained in this website (including any third-party material) was intended or written to be used by, and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service, and it cannot be used by any taxpayer for such purpose. No one, without our express prior written permission, may use or refer to any tax, investment or financial advice in this website in promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any particular investment plan, transaction, financial arrangement or matter addressed herein.
This material was written to support the promotion or marketing of the products, services, and/or concepts addressed in this material. Anyone to whom this material is promoted, marketed, or recommended should consult with and rely solely on their own independent advisors regarding their particular situations and the concepts presented herein. Discussions of the various planning strategies and issues are based on our understanding of the applicable federal income, gift, and estate tax laws in effect as of January2016. However, tax laws are subject to interpretation and change, and there is no guarantee that the relevant tax authorities will accept our interpretations.
Additionally, this material does not take into consideration the general tax and ERISA provisions applicable to qualified retirement plans or the applicable state laws of clients and prospects. Although care is taken in preparing this material and presenting it accurately, Financial Trade Center™ disclaims any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy of any material contained herein and any liability with respect to it. This information is current as of January 2016.
CAUTIONARY NOTE REGARDING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
The statements contained within this website that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the US Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The following are words that identify such forward-looking statements: believe, estimate, target, intend, may, expect, anticipate, predict, project, counting on, plan, continue, want, forecast, should, would, is confident, will, and similar expressions as they relate to our company. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which merely reflect company expectations at the time of writing. Actual results may differ materially from expectations conveyed in forward-looking statements due to changes caused by various risks and uncertainties. Such risks and uncertainties include but are not limited to the following:
- Changes in general economic conditions, particularly in the United States, the United Kingdom, Asia and emerging markets;
- Changes in general economic conditions, particularly in the United States, the United Kingdom, Asia and emerging markets; The frequency and severity of defaults by issuers in our fixed income investment portfolios; and the effects of corporate bankruptcies and/or accounting restatements on the financial markets and the resulting decline in the value of equity and debt securities we may recommend;
- The frequency and severity of insured loss events;
- Changes affecting mortality, morbidity and other factors that may impact the profitability of our issuers insurance products;
- Changes affecting currency exchange rates, in particular the EUR/USD and EUR/GBP exchange rates;
- Increasing levels of competition in the United States, the United Kingdom, Asia and emerging markets;
- Changes in laws and regulations, particularly those affecting operations, the products we sell, and the attractiveness of certain products to consumers;
- Regulatory changes relating to the insurance industry in the jurisdictions in which we operate;
- Acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of war and pandemics;
- Changes in the policies of central banks and/or governments;
- Litigation or regulatory action that could require the companies we recommend to pay significant damages or change the way they do business;
- Customer responsiveness to both new products and distribution channels;
- Competitive, legal, regulatory, or tax changes that affect the distribution cost of or demand for the products we recommend;
- The failure of companies we recommend to achieve anticipated levels of earnings or operational efficiencies as well as other cost saving initiatives; and
- The impact of the adoption of the International Financial Reporting Standards by the companies we recommend and the impact it may have on their reported financial results and financial condition.